ConceptDraw NetDiagrammer is a computer network diagramming, LAN scanning tool. It allows you to draw professional network and system diagrams, UML diagrams, schematics, flowcharts
Version: 5.5.1ConceptDraw NetDiagrammer has been developed for professional computer network diagramming, LAN scanning and visualization, preparation of network documentation, office/building/home network planning. The software is intended for network administrators, IT directors, network designers and engineers, and for everyone who finds detailed network documentation, diagramming and schematics critical.
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Not Applicable
The software includes large collections of task-specific shapes of network objects as well as templates, samples, and easy-to-use wizards.
ConceptDraw NetDiagrammer allows you to not only draw professional network and system diagrams and schematics but also all types of UML diagrams, floor plans and office layout drawings, flowcharts and dataflow diagrams, workflow and others.
- Special libraries of different computer network equipment
- Pre-assigned connection points on equipment ports
- Quick-start templates for Active Directory, Basic Network, LDAP Directory, Logical Network diagram and other
- Intelligent smart-connectors
- Multiple layers
- Rulers and Grid
- Flexible Interface
- Powerful export/import capabilities. ConceptDraw NetDiagrammer imports and exports files to a large number of raster, vector, multimedia and text formats
- Intelligent Shapes
- Shape Custom properties
- Rich text capabilities
- Hyperlink support
- Collection of professional flowcharting, UML, web design, floor plan libraries of objects
- Various measurement units
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- MS Visio Support