ConceptDraw Presenter - Create slide shows, animated presentations, Flash movies and interactive HTML pages
Version: 1.0.1ConceptDraw Presenter lets you create slide shows, interactive HTML pages and Flash presentations. Apart from features common to other presentation software, ConceptDraw Presenter contains tools for business and technical drawing. This makes it indispensable for those, who need to include vector illustrations in their presentations - charts, diagrams and schemes.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Use ConceptDraw Presenter to prepare slide-shows, dynamic presentations, interactive Web pages. It works best for presentations containing schemes and diagrams. Thanks to the export to HTML and support for Macromedia Flash, presentations can be easily used on the Web. ConceptDraw Presenter is especially recommended to the current users of ConceptDraw products.
ConceptDraw Presenter is based on the ConceptDraw drawing engine, so it's perfect for presentations which include a lot of graphics - all sorts of diagrams, schemes, plans. All these drawings can be created without leaving ConceptDraw Presenter!
Here are some key features of "ConceptDraw Presenter":
· Powerful drawing tools combined with presentation features
· Create Web-ready presentations easily
· Ideal for use with other ConceptDraw products.
· 30 days demo.
What's New in This Release:
· Drag & Drop support improved: now you can drop files onto the application window to open them, and also use drag&drop to exchange documents between applications of the the ConceptDraw line.
· HTML export corrected and improved.
· In Macintosh Help System, the content search issues fixed.
· The Save to Distribute functionality corrected.