ConceptDraw WebWave is a software for web site / application prototyping and design, page mocking-up and site-mapping. It includes many ready-made graphics, shapes, templates and wizards for quickly creating professional diagrams and drawing.
Version: 5.8ConceptDraw WebWave is an essential tool on the stage of web site / application prototyping and design, page mocking-up and site-mapping.
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Not Applicable
It includes more than 4590 ready-made graphics, shapes, templates and wizards for quickly creating professional diagrams and drawings. The application runs both on PC and Macintosh and allows seamless files exchange and provides obvious benefits to individual and corporate users.
- Web Site Development Project
- Web Site Prototype Presentation
- Wizards: Website mapper, Site File Structure Scanner, Site Prototype Builder, To
- Do Lists generator, Color Scheme Generator and Gantt
- Chart Wizard
- CSS Files support
- channel (transparency)
- Flexible Interface
- easy access to main tools and settings with customizable toolbars and floating dialogs
- Import & Export to a large number of raster, vector, multimedia and text formats
- AutoCAD DXF files support
- Create and edit of MS PowerPoint files
- Export to PDF and HTML
- MS Visio support
- Platform Compatibility
Version 5.8: - Compatibility with project management software, MS Project and ConceptDraw Project - Creation of a web site prototype presentation - Improvements in web site mock-up development - New 10 web page design templates