Conglomerate is a user-friendly XML editor, with particular support for DocBook.
Version: 0.9.1Conglomerate is a user-friendly XML editor, with particular support for DocBook.
Operating System: Linux
Conglomerate aims to be an XML editor that everyone can use. In particular, our primary goal is to create the ultimate editor for DocBook and similar formats.
However, it should support any well-formed XML document.
· GTK+ version 2.4.0 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Kinyarwanda (rw) (Steve Murphy)
· Ukrainian (uk) (Maxim Dziumanenko)
· Czech (cs) (Miloslav Trmac)
· German (de) (Frank Arnold) (Jens Seidel)
· Canadian English (en_CA) (Adam Weinberger)
· British English (en_GB) (David Lodge)
· French (fr) (Michèle Garoche)
· Swedish (sv) (Christian Rose)
· Added recent files support to File menu based on libegg ( bug #108524)(Nickolay V. Shmyrev)
· Implemented triple-click selection of text ( bug #144667)(Yuriy Syrota)
· Implementation of word-count feature ( bug #135093) (Thierry Moisan) (David Malcolm)
· Implemented --unit-test command line option and unit-testing of example files (Geert Stappers) (David Malcolm)
· Added context-menu option to convert an entity reference to a copy (David Malcolm)
· Added new debug plugin (must be enabled with --enable-debug-plugin=yes), which adds a debug item to the Tools menu to dump the CongEditorArea tree as XML (and open the resulting file) (David Malcolm)
· Initial (disabled) implementation of property pages (David Malcolm)
· Huge cleanup of character handling; should compile cleanly on GCC4 with -Wall (David Malcolm)
· Fixes to makefile and to packaging (Nickolay V. Shmyrev) (Geert Stappers)
· Fixes to display specifications(Michèle Garoche)
· Remove lots of excess debug logging (David Malcolm)
· Various code cleanups (David Malcolm) (Nickolay V. Shmyrev) (Marcus Meissner)
· Fixes for cursor handling during source-code cleanup (Nickolay V. Shmyrev)