Contact Conductance Estimator (CoCoE) is a program that estimates the conductance (or resistance) between two surfaces.
Version: 0.5 BetaContact Conductance Estimator (CoCoE) is a program that estimates the conductance (or resistance) between two surfaces in contact.
Operating System: Linux
It is meant to be used by designers and analysts of physical systems where heat transfer by means of contact is of importance.
CoCoE is written in Perl, and uses a self-contained SQLite database and Tk for the user interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Many new entries in the database.
· Many fixes to existing entries in the database (correlations are now much more accurate).
· The CoCoE window now has a status bar that displays help messages.
· CoCoE will now ask for contact pressure input method (Direct or via Load and Area) instead of the older way.
· It is now possible to input as many contact pressures as wanted, instead of having to start over every time you want to try a new value.