This free utility converts EML and EMLX email message files to Adobe PDF format. Saves emails to PDF and attachments, original formatting, and source folder structure. Allows batch upload of multiple EML files.
Version: 4.18This free utility converts EML and EMLX email message files to Adobe PDF format. Saves emails to PDF and attachments, original formatting, and source folder structure.
Operating System: Windows
Allows batch upload of multiple EML files.- Convert and print EML emails to PDF with no data loss.
Save attachments, links, subject, addresses of senders and recipients, dates, and original formatting.- Change the format of the emails while maintaining folder structure.- Save a large number of .eml files to PDF at once.- Convert EML files to PDF without launching email applications.- Store your email archives in a universal format.- Send archived emails to any user regardless of the email client and platform.
Key benefits of the utility:
- Saves emails to individual PDF files, one PDF for each EML file, keeping the original folder structure.
- You can choose where to save message attachments. Add them directly to the PDF file, or save attachments in a separate folder. Here, the message header contains links to the saved files.
- Saves sender and recipient addresses from emails to PDF files, including CC and BCC.
- Page Setup option allows the user to print emails to PDF documents customized to the required page size
- Safely converts EML files to PDF, automatically renaming or skipping existing ones.
- Provides a command-line app that you can use to batch convert EML to PDF.
- Converts emails to PDF along with links. Maintains data integrity.
- Supports EMLX format.
Our EML to PDF converter does not require you to import EML files into your email client. After setup and launch, all work will be done automatically, no matter how many EML files you need to convert.
Some of the described features available in the advanced version of the utility only.
Version 4.18: New features and enhancements.