This free utility converts Outlook MSG emails to Adobe PDF with attachments and original formatting, retaining source folder structure. Allows batch conversion of MSG to PDF. This MSG2PDF converter does not require you to launch Outlook.
Version: 4.18This free utility converts Outlook MSG emails to Adobe PDF with attachments and original formatting, retaining source folder structure.
Operating System: Windows
Allows batch conversion of MSG to PDF.- Convert Outlook MSG emails to PDF with no data loss.
Save attachments, links, message headers, original formatting, and the source folder structure.- Print multiple MSG files to PDF.- Transform MSG archives to a universal format in a couple of clicks.- Convert MSG to PDF without launching Outlook and Adobe Reader.- Share saved Outlook messages with users who don't have Outlook.
Key features of the utility:
- Converts Outlook emails from MSG to PDF, keeping the original folder structure.
- Saves attachments to a separate folder, with links to the saved files in the message header, or embed attachments directly to the PDF file.
- Saves sender and recipient addresses from MSG messages to PDF files.
- Allows printing of Outlook emails to PDF with the page parameters already set.
- Safely converts MSG files to PDF, renaming or skipping existing ones when necessary.
- The command line application provides the batch convert MSG to PDF option.
- Maintains data integrity of Outlook emails; links in emails are also saved when exporting to PDF.
The utility for converting .msg files to PDF does not require you to launch Outlook.
Convert MSG files saved on disk to PDF without Outlook automatically after configuring the utility in a few clicks of the mouse. Some described features exist in the advanced version of the utility only.
Version 4.18: New features and enhancements.