Cook'n Recipe Organizer by DVO provides over 300 cooking recipes from 11 different CDs. Add recipes for free or order the Cooking CDs or downloads from our website. Thousands of recipes to choose from plus over 200 free recipes to download at DVO.com
Version: 6.94DVO is dedicated to recipe software.
Operating System: Windows
1) Electronic Cookbook - Simply tell Cook'n what ingredients you have on hand and in seconds, Cook'n will suggest several delicious recipes.
Or, use Cook'n's exclusive "Recipe Browser" feature and page through pictures of finished dishes to look for ideas.
Download new recipes every week from the DVO website. You can also import recipes from other websites or other cooking software.
2) Recipe Manager - Organizing your family recipe collection in the computer is easy with Cook'n.
You already know how to put in your recipes, that's because Cook'n's recipe window looks just like a recipe card. And, "Quick-Fill" editing does much of the typing for you.
Cook'n's Recipe Manager makes entertaining a snap. Simply select the number of guests you will be serving and enter it into your favorite recipe. Cook'n calculates the new ingredient amounts for you.
No more of that measuring madness!
Sharing recipes is easy. Print recipes on pre-formatted 3"x5" cards, or just have Cook'n e-mail recipes to a friend. Cook'n can also share recipes with the Palm Pilot.
3) Menu Planner - Combine recipes and food items to make complete meals. Then, drag and drop meals to make your own weekly or monthly menus.
Menu planning instructions teach you how to cut prep time in half by using dove-tailing techniques when preparing your menus.
4) Grocery Shopping Assistant - Cook'n automatically combines the food on your menus and makes a grocery shopping list. It even converts tablespoons of tomato paste to 8 oz. cans!
Cook'n organizes your shopping list by aisle to save you time at the store.
Cook'n also calculates the approximate cost of your shopping list. You can download your shopping list to a PalmPilot organizer.
5) Personal Home Nutritionist - Analyze the nutritional elements of recipes and menus.
You don't have to be a nutritionist to understand it either -- that's because Cook'n nutrition facts window looks just like the label.