CopyPaste yType - CopyPaste is a media hub that provides access to data in transit
Version: 2.7.5CopyPaste is a media hub that provides access to data in transit. It transparently accepts and provides the data in the most suitable form to use within and between other applications. CopyPaste is available to you at all times.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
The original built in clipboard can only copy 1 item at a time, the item copied is forgotten at shutdown, the clipboard(s) are not displayed, each copy is not remembered in a stack, drag and drop to the clipboard is impossible, the clipboard is not editable.
Here are some key features of "CopyPaste yType":
· Multiple (up to 100) clipboards available by hotkey, menu and palette.
· Save all clipboards thru restarts.
· Clipboard recorder maintains a stack of all recent regular copies.
· Clipboard editor allows immediate editing of any clipboard and also is an excellent word processor.
· Fastest spell checker in the world highlights every mistake in a document simultaneously.
· Clipboard Archives which allow appending text via a copy to one file.
· The palettes allow viewing the contents of any clipboard.
· See thumbnails of the pictures on the clipboard.
· Ability to create word lists out of a document or many documents.
· Many conversion tools.
· Tools to act on clipboard data in dozens of useful ways that save time like: - Email extractor which grabs email addresses from large amounts of text - Url extractor grabs url's from large chunks of text
· Text Cleaner which cleans/formats text in many ways. - and many other unique and useful tools
· Encrypt/Decrypt tool to protect text that you email to others.
· Find in clipboard not just one found item but all highlighted at once.
· Fuzzy search to find many items based on a close approximation.
· Print any clipboard.
· Drag and drop any clipboard between palettes and to/from applications
· Contextual menus to give easy access to the clipboards from anywhere
· Open text, pictures, PDF, image and many other file types
· Easy ways to organize and make available all the clipboard data for reuse.
· Many more features....
· Word expansion/typing acceleration like MS Words auto correct feature but works in all applications
· Expand a word, paragraph or page of text from an abbreviation automatically as you type.
· Spelling checking in any application.
· Inline calculation as you type. Just type an equation in any application like Mail and see the answer instantly.
· Type logging in any application. Saves your work automatically in the event of a power outage.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· introduces a new preferences option to set the vertical pixel offset of the yType suggestions palette to the text position where it finally gets inserted.
· a new preferences option allows to set the opacity of the yType suggestions palette.
· a bug from 2.7.4 which removed the ClipSet menu from the palette button is fixed.