copyplaylist2 is small script that copies the current playlist to a certain directory.
Version: 1.0copyplaylist2 is small script that copies the current playlist to a certain directory.
Operating System: Linux
For use with mobile devices like mp3-players or usb-sticks. Can also be used to create a tree of directories for CD/DVD archiving.
To satisfy these dependencies, install packages depending on your distribution:
Debian users: libxml-simple-perl libqt-perl
Try this if you are unable to find the right perl module software packages
in your distribution:
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Filesys::Df'
What's New in This Release:
· configuration preset buttons replaced with user-definable configuration sets
· (idea: Juan Ignacio Pumarino)
· integration in amarok context menu, blank->underscore conversion (idea/code: Todd Sepke)
· on copy error, you can also Skip or Skip All Errors instead of just aborting the whole copy process
· the playlist is found in arbitrary locations (needed for klik users)
· Tab order fixed, keyboard shortcuts introduced