Free download for PDF reader for copy protected PDF documents. Copysafe PDF was specially designed to protect PDF documents from all methods of copy and reproduction.
Version: 3.0Free download for PDF reader for copy protected PDF documents. CopySafe PDF was specially designed to protect PDF documents from all methods of copy and reproduction.
Operating System: Windows
CopySafe PDF is the most secure solution for distributing copy protected PDF files and the only solution that can protect PDFs from all avenues of copy including Printscreen and screen capture.
Many PDF viewers are available including Adobe PDF that offer protection but only for print, password and expiration. CopySafe PDF is the only viewer that is secure from ALL saving and copy with options for print, password and expiry protection.
The CopySafe PDF Reader is available as a free download to the public and there are no limitations for distributing its installer with your documents by download or on CD:
- Supports DRM and vanilla copy protection
- Supports DRM and computer validation with DRM networks
- Supports user view and print limitations by DRM
- Supports allow/disallow printing options
- Supports print and remote view limitations
- Supports all languages and typefaces
- Supports expiration and password protection
- Expiration options for local time or online time server
- Supports expiry by days or hours from first use
- Reader library files cannot be extracted as with other PDF solutions
CopySafe PDF Reader is by far the most secure PDF Reader available today and is ideal for distribution by download, email or on CD.
In fact it is the only secure PDF reader that can provide protection from all copy, be distributed on disk while protected from sharing and able to provide a protected display from web pages.
CopySafe PDF subscriptions can be managed by DRM with total control over all document and user aspects.
For online distribution there are a variety of free add-on modules available for easy integration and display of protected PDF on web pages within most CMS web applications such as Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Moodle and WordPress.
Version 3.0: Added new languages to support a new total 27 different languages.