Free add-on for World of Warcraft which will help you manage your mounts
Version: 1.03Corral is a single Action Button which manages all your mounts. When you drag your mouse over the Action Button, a Menu Bar of all available mounts will allow you to select which mount to make active.
Operating System: Mac OS X
· Mouse over the Action Button to bring up a Menu Bar of available mounts.
· Change the active mount by selecting a different one from the Menu Bar.
· Click the Action Button to summon your mount.
· Resize the Action Button by draggin the 'Resize' tab in the bottom right hand corder of the Action Button border.
· Lock the button in place by clicking the 'Lock' icon in the Control Panel.
· Hold the 'Alt' key down while hovering over a locked Action Button to bring up the Control Panel.
· Move the button around the screen by draging the Action Button border.
· Toggle the orientation of the Menu Bar by clicking the 'Arrow' icon in the Control Panel.
· To bring up the Options Frame click the 'Settings' icon in the Control Panel.
· Show Action Button - Enable to display the Action Button
· Show Tooltips - Enable to display tooltips while hovering over the Action Button or Menu Bar.
· Show Hotkeys - Enable to display the Hotkey text on the Action Button.
· Use Shift-Key - Enable to show the Menu Bar only when holding down the Shift-Key.