Correct Identity allows you to select the correct identity in the compose window.
Version: 1.3Correct Identity allows you to select the correct identity in the compose window.
Operating System: Linux
Ever sent mail from the wrong email address because you forgot to select the correct identity in the compose window?
Correct Identity lets you better configure the default identity to be used upon composing messages. When replying it can enumerate ALL your identities (thus not only those that belong to the account), trying to find the one that actually matches the address at which you received the message.
Additionally you can specify aliases for identities to help resolve to exactly the identity you want.
· Mozilla 1.7.7 - 1.8+ ALL
· Thunderbird 1.0 - 1.4 ALL
What's New in This Release:
· replaces 1.2, with various fixes for robustness
· added options dialog with:
· customizable default identity per account
· customizable identity detection and selection per account upon replying
· support for aliases that resolve to identities