Courier Mail Server is an email server for office and home networks. Compact, easy to configure and usage, contains Web and SOCKS servers. It will help you to quickly arrange email exchange in local network and Internet.
Version: 3.10Courier Mail Server is an email server for office and home networks.
License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
Compact, easy to configure and usage, contains Web and SOCKS servers.
It will help you to quickly arrange email exchange in local network and Internet.
- SMTP and POP3 services
- web server supporting PHP and Perl (HTTP service)
- proxy server (SOCKS service)
- support for protected connections (SSL/TLS)
- remote administration
- support of multiple mail domains
- processing and antispam filtering the mail by specified rules
- interaction with the console antiviruses
- limited sizes of local mailboxes
- user and domain aliases
- alias-based mailing lists
- domain mailboxes and domain forwarding
- mailing to fixed servers (smart hosts)
- direct mailing to recipients' servers (MX delivery)
- restricted forwarding of external mail (antirelay)
- limited size of sent messages and number of recipients
- automatic re-sending of outgoing mail
- notifications of undelivered messages, viruses and other events
- customizable notification templates with support of macros
- separation of access rights on client IP addresses
- limited number of incoming/outgoing connections
- mail collector from remote mailboxes (POP3, IMAP)
- dispatchers of connections, outgoing messages, remote messages
- scheduler with external application run feature
- copying of certain messages to the specified addresses
- mail processing using external applications
No time limits. No paid subscriptions and renewals.
You pay once and get an 'eternal' key (license) and free software updates as part of the current version line (3.xx).
Demo version is free fully functional version for three users. It has no limitations of working period.
Version 3.10: — The server log is divided into 6 logs. — Automatic deletion of old log files. — Ability to choose the type and size of fonts in the console parameters. — For each external IMAP mailbox, a folder can now be specified from whih mail will be received. — Other improvements.
Version 3.09: — Tasks of scheduler significantly reworked. — The actions 'Exclude recipients from sorting' and 'Return excluded recipients' in the sorting rule. — The function 'Ignore violations of IP group' in properties of services. — Small optimization and bug fixes of IMAP client. — Other improvements.
Version 3.08: - SMTP service was being rejected the greeting commands (EHLO, HELO) sent by the client again in the same session.