CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework.
Version: 3.2CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework.
License: Commercial $45.00
Operating System: Windows
As well as the standard programmer-oriented, text-editing features CPIde has additional language-aware capabilities.
If you don't have Visual Studio .NET, but don't like the idea of using a command-line compiler with DOS batch files etc.
CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal.
CPIde has the following features:
- General Windows, programmer-oriented, text-editing features
- Fast and highly responsive interactive operation
- Create and run Console and WinForms applications
- Tabbed multi-document interface for editing multiple source files
- Auto-indexing of procedures and imports of each source file for code navigation
- Auto-capitalisation of Component Pascal keywords when typing source code
- Generate and view interface definition files of .NET or 3rd-party assemblies
- Control the complete Edit, Compile, Make, Run and Debug cycle from the menu
- Capture compile errors and console application output in a separate window
- Click on an error line to take you to the actual line in the source
Version 3.2: International character sets, Windows 7 and GPCP v1.3.10 are now supported.
Version 2.1.1: Edit functions operate on errors / output window. Minor problems fixed.
Version 2.1.0: Support for new GPCP IMPORT format
Version 2.0.2: Minor problems fixed, additional examples.
Version 2.0: Automatic generation of .NET and 3rd party interface definition modules. Find and Replace history. Automatic configuration of external tools. Many performance enhancements.