cpp2html is a tool which can view C preprocessing as hypertext.
Version: 1.0.5cpp2html uses C code with preprocessor macros as its input, and creates a hypertext view of the preprocessing. It can also enable partial macro expansion or full C preprocessing.
Operating System: Linux
Given correct input, the separate functionalities of cpp2html are:
1. generating a hypertext view of the preprocessing.
2. enabling partial macro expansion.
3. full preprocessing.
There are several modes of functionality related to the command line switches --html-result, --html-result2, --text-result and --text-partial
· Directives are lines which begin with #.
· Text are other lines.
· Included files are the files specified by #include directives.
· Main file is which is not included.
What's New in This Release:
· INSTALL scripts added
· design document doc.html enriched by identifier index