CppUnit is the C++ port of the famous JUnit framework for unit testing.
Version:CppUnit is a C++ unit testing framework. CppUnit project started its life as a port of JUnit to C++ by Michael Feathers.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "CppUnit C++ port of JUnit":
· XML output with hooks for additional data
· Compiler-like text output to integrate with an IDE
· Helper macros for easier test suite declaration
· Hierarchical test fixture support
· Test registry to reduce recompilation need
· Test plug-in for faster compile/test cycle (self testable dynamic library)
· Protector to encapsulate test execution (allow capture of exception not derived from std::exception)
· QT based graphic test runner