Crazy Eddie's GUI System is a free library providing windowing and widgets for graphics APIs / engines.
Version: 0.5.0 RC2Crazy Eddie's GUI System is a free library providing windowing and widgets for graphics APIs / engines where such functionality is not natively available, or severly lacking.
Operating System: Linux
The library is object orientated, written in C++, and aimed at game developers.
What's New in This Release:
· Added: single colour support to PropertyHelper::stringToColourRect
· Added: missing support to Irrlicht renderer for creating a texture with a given size.
· Added: Updates to renderers for D3D8.1 and D3D9 to report correct values for 'original' size and actual texture size. (Related to Mantis ticket #45).
· Added: Support for using user defined image codec by name (using dso) or directly throught a pointer to an existing image codec.
· Added: Long property export (allows for properties containing multiple lines).
· Added: Helper methods to Window to return EventSet::Iterator and PropertySet::Iterator objects.
· Added: Reworked TabControl by zap. Mantis #82.
· Added: TabControlDemo sample. Mantis #82.
· Added: Danish language in the FontDemo sample.
· Added: Output of summary of configure results (for configure based builds)
· Added: Texture extra size information to CEGUI::Texture in order to be able to handle scaled/stretched textures within Imageset.
· Added: Texture Scaling support in IrrlichRenderer
· Removed: Empty source file CEGUIVector.cpp
· Removed: TabPane files.
· Modified: Behaviour of Editbox so that EventCharacterKey events are only marked as handled if the key press actually resulted in a change to the Editbox text string. (Related to Mantis #59)
· Modified: Replaced all getWindow with get
· Modified: Replaced all setWindow with set
· Modified: EventSet::EventIterator now known as EventSet::Iterator
· Modified: PropertySet::PropertyIterator now known as PropertySet::Iterator
· Modified: ImageCodec modules are now DynamicModule
· Modified: Falagard PropertyDim now supports a type attribute for UDim properties. Mantis #82.
· Modified: Improved TabControl imagery. Mantis #82.
· Modified: autotools makefiles now symlink the sample binaries (to avoid having to do 'make install'). Mantis #82.
· Modified: PropertyHelper now uses snprintf instead of std::ostringstream again. Mantis #82.
· Modified: Removed static Makefile for tolua++cegui generator tool and switched to autotools style build, with enable/disable configure option, for tolua++cegui generator tool
· Modified: Moved tolua++ into it's own dir, removed lua_and_tolua++
· Modified: Externalised our use of the Lua library
· Modified: premake updates
· Modified: Updated AUTHORS file.
· Modified: Remove exec file attribute on Falagard.xsd
· Modified: XMLRefSchema/Font.xsd for font rewrite
· Modified: LuaScriptModule public headers no longer need include lua.h included.
· Modified: Made a bunch of warnings go away in MSVC in the new font code.
· Modified: Deleted the remaining old msvc project files.
· Bug Fix: Clean the XMLSerialization code: remove empty autowindow
· Bug Fix: Added missing glDisable(GL_FOG); in gl renderer
· Bug Fix: Irrlicht and D3D8.1 renderer modules would keep live pointers to Texture objects that failed to fully initialise (file or size errors for example) Mantis #43.
· Bug Fix: Disable texture stages we do not use in Direct3D renderers. (Mantis #95)
· Bug Fix: Mouse cursor z value. Mantis #49
· Bug Fix: Imagset XML attribute for image file name is 'Imagefile' and not 'Filename'.
· Bug Fix: normal attributes use 'true', only properties sometimes use 'True'.
· Bug Fix: Global default resource group was not being used by DefaultResourceProvider.
· Bug Fix: XML output from CEGUI::Image class.
· Bug Fix: Imageset scaling issue when renderer automatically scales the image #45 (this is currently a partial fix)
· Bug Fix: IrrlichtRenderer - Mouse event error. Mantis #98.
· Bug Fix: IrrlichtRenderer - size error in addQuad. Mantis #99.
· Bug Fix: IrrlichtRenderer - Sample driver had linker lib name wrong for renderer module. Mantis #100.
· Bug Fix: TinyXMLParser bug. Mantis Tracker #57
· Bug Fix: a bug in the openglrenderer cleanup related to image codec.
· Bug Fix: Install renderer module includes at the same place as in Win32 (linux / mac autotools)
· Bug Fix: OpenGL sample driver did not inject middle mouse up (injected it as down). Mantis #82.
· Bug Fix: Corrected some mistakes in the Falagard Lua bindings
· Bug Fix: Apparently in some cases OpenGLRenderer needs NOMINMAX in Win32 (Mantis #63)
· Bug Fix: FreeTypeFont did not free the font data properly, also fixes a potential infinite loop in FreeTypeFont (Mantis #60)
· Bug Fix: FairChar font texture was not power of 2 (Mantis #64)
· Bug Fix: SliderThumb incorrectly mapped in some schemes (mantis #88)
· Bug Fix: Updated Irrlicht renderer to work with 0.5.0 codebase.
· Bug Fix: some missing data
· Bug Fix: DirectX 8.1 sample driver
· Bug Fix: some missing files in the make dist command (Mantis #89)
· Bug Fix: Change the name of an enumeration value in schema Font.xsd.
· Bug Fix: Memory leak in Font.
· Bug Fix: Lua bindings was missing ImagesetManager::createImagesetFromImageFile + some missing tolua_throws modifiers