Cross Platform X - Provides info on how files on a Mac can be used with PCs
Version: 1.1.5Cross Platform provides information about how the programs and files on a Macintosh can be used with Windows-based computers. It also functions as an excellent disk-cataloguing tool.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
There are three main types of user who will need it : Users needing to share files with Windows-based computers. Macintosh users needing to work on Windows computers. Users wishing to catalogue and analyse the files on their computer.
Here are some key features of "Cross Platform X":
· Database contains information on over 550 file formats.
· Includes several built-in reports, e.g. a list of files needing renaming.
· Reports are fully customizable with filtering.
· Reports may be saved to text files or printed out.
· Comprehensive documentation and context-sensitive help.
What's New in This Release:
· Is now available as a native Carbon application for Mac OS X and adds the ability to identify files by extension as well as type code.