CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, iDisk, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Storage. Its main features are multi-tabs, multi-threads, synchronization, scheduler, and much more.
Version: 1.99.6CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client.
Operating System: Windows
CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, iDisk, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage.
CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes.
CrossFTP's main features are:
- Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing;
- Archives browsing, extraction, and compression;
- CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing;
- Unicode support for international sites;
- Text and image quick viewer;
- Recursive File transportations;
- Quick file filtering by marks;
- Auto-reconnect and anti-idle;
- Password protection and certs management;
- Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery;
- Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z); and bit more...
CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features:
- Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization.
- multi-thread queue processing engine;
- Secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS);
- Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP);
- Secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS and MobileMe iDisk;
- Amazon S3;
- IPV6 support;
- Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation;
- Download and upload speed limit control;
- Powerful search tool for remote FTP files;
- Supports Remote quick view and edit;
- HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support;
- Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine. and bit more...
Version 1.99.6: CrossFTP 1.99.6 is a major update. It enable GLACIER and DEEP_ARCHIVE storage for Amazon to significantly reduce the data backup cost.
Version 1.99.3: CrossFTP 1.99.3 is a major update. It enable SFTP, SFTP/SSH, WebDav, Microsoft AZure, and OpenStack Swift, improve compatible S3 sites' support, and fixes stability issues for local-site-local.
Version 1.99.2: CrossFTP 1.99.2 is a major update. It supports more S3 default storage classes, and made a number of fixes.
Version 1.97.9: CrossFTP 1.97.9 is a major update. It fixes MFMT to keep date correctly in FTP, and changes to use "original-file-date-iso8601” in the cloud storage header name for date sync.
Version 1.97.8: CrossFTP 1.97.8 is a major update. It removes the welcome popups on some SFTP sites, improves launch speed, and fixes the license issue on CrossFTP command line tool.
Version 1.97.6: CrossFTP 1.97.6 is a major update. It improves SFTP authentication, and allow to queue the file(s) to multiple target sites.
Version 1.97.4: CrossFTP 1.97.4 is a major update. It switches new SFTP library to significantly improve the performance and compatibility, adds support for QNAP's Amazon Glacier file name format, and fixes some issues.
Version 1.97.2: CrossFTP 1.97.2 is a major update. It start to support global skiplist, sort the bookmarks, fixes multipart download pause issue on some protocols, and made lots of other improvements.
Version 1.97.1: CrossFTP 1.97.1 is a major update. It start to support move for data transfer, improves SFTP/SSH transfer speed, and a lot of other improvements.
Version 1.96.9: CrossFTP 1.96.9 is a major update. It signifcantly improves the directory synchronization feature, allows customized client keystore for TLS/SSL, and improves number of features.