CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, iDisk, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Storage. Its main features are multi-tabs, multi-threads, synchronization, scheduler, and much more.
Version: 1.97.9CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client.
Operating System: Windows
CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, iDisk, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage.
CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes.
CrossFTP's main features are: 1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing;
2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression;
CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing;
4. Unicode support for international sites;
5. Text and image quick viewer;
6. Recursive File transportations;
7. Quick file filtering by marks;
8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle;
9. Password protection and certs management;
10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery;
11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z); and bit more...
CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features: 1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization.
2. multi-thread queue processing engine;
3. Secure encrypted FTP over TLS / SSL (FTPS);
4. Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP);
5. Secure encryped WebDav / HTTPS and MobileMe iDisk;
6. Amazon S3;
7. IPV6 support;
8. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation;
9. Download and upload speed limit control;
10. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files;
11. Supports Remote quick view and edit;
12. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support;
13. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine. and bit more...
Version 1.97.9: CrossFTP 1.97.9 is a major update. It fixes MFMT to keep date correctly in FTP, and changes to use "original-file-date-iso8601” in the cloud storage header name for date sync.
Version 1.97.8: CrossFTP 1.97.8 is a major update. It removes the welcome popups on some SFTP sites, improves launch speed, and fixes the license issue on CrossFTP command line tool.
Version 1.97.6: CrossFTP 1.97.6 is a major update. It improves SFTP authentication, and allow to queue the file(s) to multiple target sites.
Version 1.97.4: CrossFTP 1.97.4 is a major update. It switches new SFTP library to significantly improve the performance and compatibility, adds support for QNAP's Amazon Glacier file name format, and fixes some issues.
Version 1.97.2: CrossFTP 1.97.2 is a major update. It start to support global skiplist, sort the bookmarks, fixes multipart download pause issue on some protocols, and made lots of other improvements.
Version 1.97.1: CrossFTP 1.97.1 is a major update. It start to support move for data transfer, improves SFTP/SSH transfer speed, and a lot of other improvements.
Version 1.96.9: CrossFTP 1.96.9 is a major update. It signifcantly improves the directory synchronization feature, allows customized client keystore for TLS/SSL, and improves number of features.
Version 1.96.8: CrossFTP 1.96.8 is a major update. It signifcantly improves the directory synchronization feature, allows customized client keystore for TLS/SSL, and improves number of features.
Version 1.96.6: CrossFTP 1.96.6 is a major update. It supports new Amazon S3 V4 Authentication, fixed that Glacier’s max part size preference, and a number of other issues.
Version 1.95.2: CrossFTP 1.95.2 is a major update. It adds Email notification support for CrossFTP Enterprise, and fixes a number of iteractive issues to improve the work efficiency.