CrystalOCR - is an OCR software development kit. Developers can use it to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.
Version: 1.2CrystalOCR - is an OCR software development kit. Developers can use it to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.
License: Free To Try $399.00
Operating System: Windows
Recognition quality, agility, small size, ease of use, and a royalty-free licensing policy are the main advantages of CrystalOCR.
- Recognition of both scanned or faxed documents and images taken using a camera or mobile phone
- Unique character analysis technology delivering reliable recognition of any fonts even in poor
- quality images
- Robust adaptive binarization supports images with uneven brightness or low contrast
- kind analysis algorithms for poor
- quality text, distorted, slanting, conjoined or fragmented characters
- Improved recognition through quality dictionary support and user vocabulary functionality
- ICR module for handwritten digits
- Algorithm optimization with SSE/SSE2 instructions (if supported by the processor and operating system)
- Full support of multiple
- core CPUs, speeding up analysis of even a single text fragment through efficient parallel processing of recognition
- Support of multiple image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and many others
- Recognized text output as either plain or formatted text with additional recognition data
- Intuitive API interface and CrystalOCR usage examples for various programming languages: C++, C#, VB.NET, Delphi.
- Both native x86 and x64 binaries are available
Version 1.2: A lot of new features were added