CSV to PDF - Edit CSV & TSV, Convert CSV to PDF, Insert Title and Image before CSV, Merge CSV into PDF.
Version: 2.1.2CSV to PDF
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
- Edit CSV & TSV, Convert CSV to PDF, Insert Title and Image before CSV, Merge CSV into PDF
CSV to PDF is for those who want to edit, split , reorder, print CSV and export as PDF format. You can open any CSV by Comma Separated Value and TSV by tab in any supported encoding.
Edit text , find and replace, cut, copy, paste, add, remove, move and reorder row or column very easily. You can merge CSV by creating new page or importing page from other PDF.
KEY FEATURES: Automatically detect encoding type. Dont worry about it, even you can not know encoding type, CSV Editor can detect it correctly and help finish it.
Support almost language encoding.+ Encoding detects - ASCII, Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16 (2 variants), UTF-32 (4 variants)
- Big5, GB2312, EUC-TW, HZ-GB-2312, ISO-2022-CN (Traditional and Simplified Chinese) - EUC-JP, SHIFT_JIS, ISO-2022-JP (Japanese) - EUC-KR, ISO-2022-KR (Korean) - KOI8-R, MacCyrillic, IBM855, IBM866, ISO-8859-5, windows-1251 (Cyrillic) - ISO-8859-2, windows-1250 (Hungarian)
- ISO-8859-5, windows-1251 (Bulgarian) - windows-1252 (English) - ISO-8859-7, windows-1253 (Greek) - ISO-8859-8, windows-1255 (Visual and Logical Hebrew) - TIS-620 (Thai)
- Easily cut, copy, paste row & column by press normal shortcut.
- Easily find and replace text.
- Easily add, remove and move row & column.
- Support document print and view page resize.
- Support different column each row can have.
- Export CSV as PDF -- Additional features
- Insert any text & image before CSV
- Rich PDF editor to create page with formatted text and image
- Import page from other PDF
- Merge CSV into PDF
- Support page reorder
- Support preview & print
- Support show page number & grid in PDF