CTorrent_ipv6 is a BitTorrent Client program written in C/C++ for Linux and FreeBSD.
Version: 2007-08-15CTorrent_ipv6 is a BitTorrent Client program written in C/C++ for Linux and FreeBSD. Fast and small are CTorrent_ipv6's two strengths.
Operating System: Linux
The application works only with new internet protocol called IPv6 or IPng.
- h/-H Show this message.
- x Decode metainfo(torrent) file only, don't download.
- c Check exist only. don't download.
- e int Exit while seed hours later. (default 72 hours)
- p port Listen port. (default 2706 -> 2106)
- s save_as Save file/directory/metainfo as...
- C cache_size Cache size,unit MB. (default 16MB)
- f Force seed mode. skip hash check at startup.
- b bf_filename Bit field filename. (use it carefully)
- M max_peers Max peers count.
- m min_peers Min peers count.
- B rate Max bandwidth (unit KB/s)
- P peer_id Set Peer ID [-C61304-]
How to install:
$ make install
$ ctorrent_ipv6 -h