CubeMovie HD - Place images on a rolling cube
Version: 4.0.2CubeMovie is not just another iMovie plug-in. It is a full-featured authoring tool that transforms a set of still images into a gorgeous movie. The missing link between iPhoto and iMovie.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "CubeMovie":
· Easy to use, it lets you create your first movie within seconds. A dozen of settings are available to control every aspect of movie generation, from zoom, speed, to export format. Your preferred settings can be stored as Preferences.
· For the control freaks, a manual mode lets you record all the movements, one by one, applying different settings for each of them. Background and overlay pictures can also be used, with transparency effects.
· CubeMovie comes integrated with 2 useful companions: Crop, to prepare your pictures, and Headline to create beautiful textured titles.
· HD formats require a recent graphic card.
· Other formats up to 1024x768 are handled correctly by G3 class computers (iMac DV 400 and above).
· Trial version is fully functional, except for a "demo" watermark appearing in front of the cube and Headline Tool that cannot export. After registrating the shareware, you will receive a code that restore those functionalities.