Curvus Pro - represent mathematical 2D and 3D curves
With Curvus Pro you can plot and evaluate, in 2D and 3D, explicit or implicit curves and graphs, solutions of differential equations, vectorial or scalar fields as well as logical relations.
Thanks to the predefined layouts and many drawing options, you will be able to easily and quickly create and export high quality, professional documents.
What makes Curvus Pro so special is the unique equation editor but of course this is just one example.
Here are some key features of "Curvus Pro":
Intuitive and User Friendly Interface:
· So easy to use that a curve can be drawn in a few seconds only
· Intuitive expression syntax
· Very convenient equation editor
· Enhanced 2D and 3D navigation
· 3D manipulation in real-time
· Explicit & implicit equations, parametric curves & surfaces, differential equations, vector & scalar fields, logical relations, discrete series
· Cartesian, polar, spherical, cylinder coordinates, etc.
· Several operators (conditions, sum, product, integral, etc.)
· Custom constant and function definitions
· Variable parameters (simultaneous representation of a curve family)
· Over 70 functions and 20 constants integrated, including Bessel, error and Gamma functions, etc.
Function study and numerical calculation:
· Interactive representation and calculation of tangents, gradients, osculating circles, partial derivatives, tangent plane, etc.
· Integration and evaluation of volumina, areas and curve lengths
· Root finding (extremum, inflexion point or intersection)
Professional layout and export capabilities:
· Numerous drawing options
· Optimal quality printing
· Exportation to the Clipboard in different standard formats (PDF, TIFF, EPS)
And for those who wants even more:
· Complex algebrical calculator
· Sound synthesizer
· Custom plug-ins.
Minimal system requirement:
· Any Macintosh
· 5 Mo free disk space
· 3 Mo free RAM
Suggested system requirement:
· System 8.5.1 or later
· 8 Mo free RAM
· QuickTime 4.0 or later
· Registration screen at startup.
· Runs on Mac OS Classic only