D'Accord iChords 2.0 is a harmony (chords) transcription software. It recognizes chords from CDs and audio files (MP3, WMA and WAV) and presents them on a virtual guitar or keyboard.
Version: 2.0D'Accord iChords 2.0 is a harmony (chords) transcription software. It recognizes chords from CDs and audio files (MP3, WMA and WAV) and presents them on a virtual guitar or keyboard.
License: Free To Try $39.90
Operating System: Windows
With iChords you will be able to learn and play the chords of any song, without having to search for tablatures and sheet music.
It's fast and easy to use, after opening a song file the software automatically processes and extracts the chords!
Check out the unique features that iChords 2.0 offers to you:
- You can edit the song adding chords and lyrics in an easy and fun way;
- Export songs as videos files! This enables you to have the song, chords and lyrics everywhere in your iPod, MP4 player or mobile phone;
- View and Print your chords also on the keyboard mode;
- Choose the level of complexity and learn in the way that suits your skills: easy, normal and difficult chords!
- Works with DRM
- enabled WMA files found in online music stores.
See all the other features that iChords offers:
- Automatically get the chords of CDs, MP3, WAV and WMA files!
- Creates WMV or MP4 videos with the song, chords and lyrics.
- It plays the song and shows the chord that is being played at the moment and the next ones.
- For each chord it presents the fingering, notation or intervals
- See, print and export your chords to guitar or keyboard.
- Four different guitar view modes, including for left
- handed players!
- Users can control the tempo according to their skills, playing the song slower or faster
- Add lyrics, transpose chords and print them together with chord diagrams!