The DataMatrix SSRS Barcode Generator includes a native and a streaming option to add barcode generation capability to Microsoft SSRS, SQL Server Report Builder and RDL files.
Version: 19.10The DataMatrix SSRS Barcode Generator includes two methods to add barcode generation to Microsoft SSRS, SQL Server Report Builder and RDL files.
License: Free To Try $790.00
Operating System: Windows
There is the recommended solution of the Native Barcode Generator that is custom DataMatrix code that is embedded in the report and the Script Barcode Generator which runs as a server-side script that streams Data Matrix barcodes into a report. Additional properties can be adjusted including pixel height, orientation, N-dimension, and X-dimension.
Supports ECC200, DOD UID, UDI, ANSI / AIM C11, ISO / IEC 16022, ISO / IEC 15434, GS1-DataMatrix, MIL-STD-130 and other specifications that require Data Matrix.
Updates to the 2019 Version are as follows:
- Modified the default BMP image type streamed to be 1-bit image depth, 1 bit per pixel (1bpp) for faster streaming.
- Added PNG and JPEG image streaming to the product, enabled with the I parameter.
- Updated the streaming scripts for compatibility with the latest version of the .NET Framework.
- Increased the generation speed of Data Matrix and optimized C40 for the rectangular format
- This product is also available as a service hosted on IDAutomation's fault tolerant servers: https://www.idautomation.com / hosted-saas-barcode-generator / ssrs/. The service is an easy way to generate barcodes without installing any software.
Version 19.10: Increased the generation speed of Data Matrix and optimized C40 for the rectangular format 29.
Version 19.01: Added PNG, JPEG and updated ths BMP image type streamed to 1 bit per pixel (1bpp).
Version 18.12: Now includes two implementations, native custom code generator or stream barcodes from a server.
Version 17.07: New Release