Databionic ESOM Tools is a suite of programs to perform data mining tasks.
Version: 1.1Databionic ESOM Tools is a suite of programs to perform data mining tasks like visualization, clustering, and classification with Emergent Self-Organizing Maps (ESOM).
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Databionic ESOM Tools":
· Training of ESOM with different initialization methods, training algorithms, distance functions, parameter cooling strategies, ESOM grid topologies, and neighborhood kernels.
· Visualization of high dimensional dataspace with U-Matrix, P-Matrix, Component Planes, SDH, and more.
· Animated visualization of the training process.
· Interactive, explorative data analysis and clustering by linking ESOM to the training data, data classifications, and data descriptions.
· Creation of ESOM classifier and automated application to new data.
· Creation of non-redundant U-Maps from toroid ESOM.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds Hammig distance, new training strategies for speeding large datasets, and "tab" for calculating different error values to an existing map.
· Users are now asked to confirm overwriting when saving files.
· The add and subtract behavior of classmask floodfill has been fixed.