DataScene Lite is a data graphing and data analysis software package. It allows the user to plot 39 types 2D & 3D graphs with brilliant quality and to analyze data with various methods. It is an ideal tool for scientific graphing and office uses.
Version: 184.108.40.206DataScene Lite is a data graphing and data analysis software package.
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
It allows the user to easily plot brilliant 2D & 3D graphs (Area, Bar, Pie, Line, Surface, Polar, and more) with scientific, financial, and statistical data, to manipulate, print, and export high quality graphs, to analyze data with various mathematical methods (fitting curves, calculating statics, FFT, and more).
DataScene Lite is an ideal tool for scientific graphing and office uses.
Please check http://cyber-wit.com / DataScene_FeatureMatrix.html for the feature matrix of different Editions of DatScene.
- Plotting 39 types of graphs (Area, Bar, Pie, Line, Surface, Polar, and more) with brilliant graph quality. 3
- D canvas for most graph types.
- A wide variety of highly customizable graphical elements: transparent color, solid brush, gradient brush, image brush, hatch brush with 56 textures, shadow, visual aspect settings, etc.
- Highly customizable and feature-rich graph axes, legend, marks, titles, and walls.
- Rich text graph annotations with a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor.
- Supporting 16 built-in graph themes and custom theme.
- Analyzing and processing data using column and cell formulas.
- Processing graphs with various methods: Cublic Spline, Moving Average, Integrate, Differentiate, FFT, Curve Fitting, and more.
- Powerful math parser supporting various built-in mathematical and text functions, including special functions such as Bessel, Beta, Gamma, Error, Hypergeometric, etc.
- Importing data from MS Excel, various text formats (any delimiters, CSV, and fixed-width columns), ODF spreadsheets, and MS Access databases.
- Exporting to a variety of graph formats: BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, PostScript, and PDF.
- Super clean, friendly, context-sensitive, and configurable user interface.
- A rich set of graphical and data tools.
- Automatic graph update and result recalculation upon data source change.
Version 220.127.116.11: Added date and number formats selection in the Program Options dialog box; bug fixing for the Gantt series.
Version 18.104.22.168: Bug fixing and code optimization; added support for plotting a range of contour levels.
Version 22.214.171.124: Bug fixing for 126.96.36.199. See also http://www.cyber-wit.com/onlineHelp/release_notes.htm.
Version 188.8.131.52: Added click support for axis titles and labels and drag support for chart titles; added grid interpolation for the Color Grid series; data files can be shared among DataScene on different OSes. See also http://www.cyber-wit.com/onlineHelp/release_notes.htm.
Version 184.108.40.206: Code optimization for plotting sparse data tables and several built-in functions.
Version 220.127.116.11: Add support for importing ODF files and Microsoft Access databases; added conversions between matrix data and XYZ values; evaluation period changed to 45 days.