DB Visual ARCHITECT, a sophisticated Object to Relational mapping designer and code generator. DB-VA now also supports Nicknamer, Freehand shape, Model Transitor, reverse engineering, code generation, import Rose, export / import XMI, report generator.
Version: 6.0DB Visual ARCHITECT, a sophisticated Object to Relational mapping designer and code generator to you.
License: Commercial $399.00
Operating System: Windows
DB-VA generate real executable persistence code, persistence layer and database (DDL or direct execute to the database). You can focus on developing business logic and user interface without care about the database issue.
The persistence layer of the DB-VA is build on top of the most popular persistence layer, Hibernate.
There is no vendor lock on when adopting DB-VA. All generated code can run on all popular relational database (e.g. MySQL, Oralce, SQL Server, DB2) and Application Server (e.g.
JBoss, WebLogic Server...). To know more about how DB-VA can help, please visit the Java ORM resource page at http://resource.visual-paradigm.com / orm.html#java_orm
You can use DB-VA to:
- Design your object model by UML Class Diagram
- Design your database by Entity Relational Database (ERD)
- Create new attribute with Enter key
- Generate Class Diagram from ERD
- Generate ERD from Class Diagram
- Generate POJO, DAO, Factory, Static method style persistence Java code
- Generate Database Schema (DDL)
- Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL
- Support Stored Procedure and Trigger
- Generate Hibernate annotations in ORM persistence
- Generate Hibernate version tag for optimistic concurrency control
- Create table directly from dialog box
- Callout and Freehand shape
- Model Transitor
- Modeling collaboratively with VP Teamwork Server, CVS, SVN and Perforce
- Interoperability with UML2 model (UML2.x metamodel for eclipse platform) through XMI
- Export diagrams to JPG, PNG, SVG, EMF, PDF
- Access code for Floating License (New)and more.