DB2-JMIN is a Web-Based/Desktop DB2 client (general-purpouse), inspired on phpMyAdmin.
Version: 0.2DB2-JMIN is a Web-Based/Desktop DB2 client (general-purpouse), inspired on phpMyAdmin. DB2-JMIN runs on Tomcat 5.5 or SWING with JDK 1.5 (Multi-plataform, Schema Browsing , Multiple DB2 OS support, Tables Browsing, Tables Structure, SQL Query editor)
Operating System: Linux
· Java Runtime Environment Version 5.0
· Apache Tomcat >= 5.5
· IBM DB2 Driver for JDBC (type 4)
What's New in This Release:
· This version is one of the most important since the beginning of the project.
· It is a mature release for day-to-day users of DBJMIN.
· Several bugfixes were done.
· Also, new interface improvements were implemented, as well as builds of RPM and DEB packages.
· The manual installation on Linux was improved too.
· Many return messages were redesigned, and better integration with the Linux environment was added.