dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms.
Version: 8.0.1dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms. For this server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries and stored procedures.
License: Free To Try $159.95
Operating System: Windows
As data-access layer is thin and simple, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. You can use our driver in the same way as the one supplied by Embarcadero.dbExpress driver for Oracle provides direct high performance access to Oracle database server.
It provides both possibility of connection to Oracle by means of native Oracle data access and direct access to Oracle without Oracle Client.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
- macOS & Linux 64-bit support
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney is supported
- Direct Mode is distributed as source code
- Oracle 21c support
- Oracle Cloud (DBaaS) in the Direct mode
- Oracle Encryption in the Direct mode
- Oracle Data Integrity in the Direct mode
- Win64 development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Direct access to data
- Direct SQL
- Net protocol support. This feature allows driver to work in Direct mode without Oracle client software
- High performance
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Extended options for advanced behaviour
- Complete support for dbExpress version 4
- Source code available
- IPv6 protocol support is added
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Support for Oracle Cloud in the Direct Mode
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 8.0.1: * RAD Studio 11 Alexandria is supported * macOS ARM target platform is supported
Version 7.3.1: * Oracle 21c is supported * Data fetch performance in the Direct mode is improved
Version 7.2: * RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney is supported
Version 7.1: * Oracle 19c is supported * Now Trial edition for macOS and Linux is fully functional
Version 7.0: * macOS 64-bit is supported * Linux 64-bit is supported
Version 6.11: *RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported *Oracle 18c is supported *OS authentication in the Direct mode is supported *Performance of data fetching in the Direct mode is improved *Performance of describing stored procedures in the Direct mode is improved
Version 6.10: *RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported *Oracle 12c authentication in the Direct mode *Oracle Cloud (DBaaS) in the Direct mode *Oracle Encryption in the Direct mode *Oracle Data Integrity in the Direct mode
Version 6.9: *Support for Oracle Cloud in the Direct Mode
Version 6.8: *RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported
Version 6.7: * RAD Studio 10 Seattle support