The TDBFlyTreeView control is an advanced db-aware interface for displaying and editing hierarchical data.
Version:TFlyTreeView Features and abilities
License: Free To Try $139.95
Operating System: Windows
· Displaying Data TFlyTreeView stores all nodes in memory, but data for cells connected to each node retrieved to translate and display through OnGetNodeData event. (Fully virtual mode will be realized in next versions)
· Data Editing Contents of each Node can be edited. ClickKey property support to Allows the user to begin editing (Editor Mode). Tree retrieve through OnIsReadOnlyNode event information about editing node. OnGetEditStyle retrieve EditorStyle - simple, dropdown list, dropdown checklist or editor with ellipsis button - this Allows the user to edit diverse data. If EditorStyle is editor with Ellipsis button , when the user clicks on button tree fired OnEditButtonClick - for popup custom data editor.
· Data Validation All Data after editing retrieeved by tree through OnValidateNodeData, on this event user can process data for validation, translation and storing.
· Working logic: your tree can have working logic - checkboxes and radiobuttons, for which you can adjust images. For want of change of a logical state of Node the states parent and child nodes can be changed. Process of switching you can operate through appropriate options, function and events
· Professional Design: TFlyTreeView have set of incredible properties which allows user to design tree which gain look and feel of most popular applications such as MS IE4, MSOutlook, MSOffice97.
· Style property allows user to gain Normal, ExplorerBar, SectionsList styles look and functionality.
· Background Wallpaper Image To supporting multiple colors in the background, the TFlyTreeView also features support for pictures in the background of the tree.