dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a table data comparison and synchronization tool, which allows you to detect data differences in compared PostgreSQL tables, generate data synchronization script and execute it to eliminate all the differences.
Version: 3.3.6dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a table data comparison and synchronization tool, which allows you to detect data differences in compared PostgreSQL tables, generate data synchronization script and execute it to eliminate all the differences.
License: Free To Try $99.95
Operating System: Windows
- Flexible customization of database object mapping. You can either automatically or manually map schemas, tables, views, columns, use custom mapping to map schemas or database objects that can not be mapped automatically.
- Comfortable view of data differences. Easy and quick data comparison results processing, as they are displayed in a convenient way in the Data Comparison document. Database objects can be filtered by the differences.
- Full control over data to synchronize. Ability to exclude tables or individual records from synchronization after comparison.
- Easy to use Data Synchronization wizard. Data Synchronization wizard enables you to customize synchronization settings. You can backup target database before synchronization. Generated synchronization script can be immediately applied to the target database or saved in a file.
- Warnings of possible data loss and various notifications. Before synchronization you will be warned if errors or data loss may occur because of types incompatibility. Also you will be notified about data overflow, rounding, etc.
- Large script execution. Execute large scripts without opening script in the SQL editor and loading the whole script in memory. When you try to open a large script, you will be prompted to execute it instead with the help of the Execute Script Wizard.
- Compare and sync data via command line. Compare and synchronize data via command line. There is no need to open the application and go through the wizard pages any more.
Friendly GUI. Data Compare for PostgreSQL provides a self-intuitive user interface, so you will quickly learn how to use the product to your advantage.
Version 3.3.6: * Connectivity support for PostgreSQL v.13 * Option to add pre/post scripts (Additional Scripts) to the Data Compare
Version 3.2.15: * Connectivity support for PostgreSQL 12
Version 3.1: *Connectivity Support for PostgreSQL 10.x *Connectivity Support for PostgreSQL 11.x
Version 3.0: *PostgreSQL 9.6.5 is supported *Azure for PostgreSQL is supported *Types compatibility matrix is extended *Advanced support for Range, PostGIS and Domain data types *Advanced support for Interval data type *Advanced support for JSON and JSONB data types