SSMS add-in for filling SQL databases with external source data and migrating data between systems. The tool supports 10+ widely used data formats and includes a number of advanced options and templates for recurring scenarios
Version: 1.3SSMS add-in for filling SQL databases with external source data and migrating data between systems.
License: Free To Try $149.95
Operating System: Windows
The tool supports 10+ widely used data formats and includes a number of advanced options and templates for recurring scenarios
By downloading the Developer Bundle (includes Data Pump), you get 14 full-featured tools that greatly extend standard SSMS functionality and bring your productivity to the next level.
- Templates to save import settings for each data format
- Import to existing or new tables
- Preview of imported data
- Selecting data formats and column settings for imported data
- Selecting import modes: Append, Update, Append/Update, Delete, Repopulate
- Setting up errors handling
- Generating a log file with import session details
Data Export - Export from tables, views, or queries - Templates to save export settings for each data format - Selecting columns and a range of rows for export
- Setting up fonts and colors for graphical formats - Selecting formatting for text formats - Setting up data formats for exported data - Page setup for RTF, PDF, MS Excel formats - Unicode support
Version 1.3: *SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 (SP1) new syntax support *SQL Server 2017 new syntax support *The latest SQL Server Management Studio v17.2 integration support *Azure SQL Data Warehouse support *Support for the Command Line Interface