dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a comprehensive tool for comparing and synchronizing schemas from databases, script folders, snapshots, and backups.
Version: 4.3dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a comprehensive tool for comparing and synchronizing schemas from databases, script folders, snapshots, and backups.
License: Free To Try $199.95
Operating System: Windows
The Schema Compare tool can become a great assistant when you need to analyze the impact of changes made to your database schema, identify all differences between Oracle databases, and generate a customizable Oracle schema comparison script.
- Save time comparing and synchronizing Oracle database schemas
- Generate SQL*Plus scripts to update one schema with another
- Apply updates from development databases to staging or production
- Compare table structure in the same or different Oracle databases
- Make schema snapshots for savepoints in database development
- Automate migration of schema changes using command-line interface
- Report schema diffs in HTML and Microsoft Excel file formats
- Improve Oracle schema versioning using source control integration
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 4.3: * Activation of the tool via the command-line interface (CMD Activation) * Improved working with virtual columns when comparing and synchronizing schemas