dbForge Schema Compare is a tool for easy and effective comparison and synchronization of Amazon Redshift and PostgreSQL database structure differences.
Version: 1.2.124dbForge Schema Compare is a tool for easy and effective comparison and synchronization of Amazon Redshift and PostgreSQL database structure differences.
Operating System: Windows
It helps compare database schemas, gives comprehensive information on all differences, and generates clear and accurate SQL synchronization scripts to deploy database changes.
- Find differences and sync Redshift and PostgreSQL databases quickly and efficiently
- Generate SQL scripts to update one database with the contents of another
- Apply updates from development databases to staging or production
- Sync tables between PostgreSQL and Redshift databases
- Compare the structures of Amazon Redshift databases and fix errors
- Migrate PostgreSQL schemas to Amazon Redshift
- Automate routine synchronization tasks via the command-line interface
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 1.2.124: * Improved Text Compare Control * Comparison Reports * Additional Scripts tab added to the Schema Comparison wizard * Support for materialized views comparison and synchronization in Amazon Redshift * Connectivity Support to Heroku Cloud * Object Filter
Version 1.1.1: New features and improvements Connectivity support for PostgreSQL v.13