Search for SQL Server is a FREE add-in for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio that allows you to quickly locate SQL objects, data, and text in your databases.
Version: 2.5.42Search for SQL Server is a FREE add-in for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio that allows you to quickly locate SQL objects, data, and text in your databases.
Operating System: Windows
When a database contains lots of objects, finding a required table or recollecting names of your stored routines can be quite a daunting task.
With Search for SQL Server, you no longer need to look through the entire SSMS Object Explorer to locate a required column name, or text in a stored procedure. This database search tool will definitely make your life easier.
- Find fragments of SQL in tables, views, stored procedures, and functions for free
- Use wildcards to substitute any characters in a search string
- Navigate quickly to the object of search in Object Explorer
- Search across multiple databases and object types
- Perform objects and data search in SSMS directly
- Locate tables data according to a search string
- Sort and filter search results
- Configure search filter
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 2.5.42: Integration into MS SSMS v18.9