dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is a SSMS add-in for managing SQL Server database changes in source control. The tool can link your databases to all popular source control systems, and delivers smooth and clear workflow in a familiar interface
Version: 2.2.18dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is a powerful SSMS add-in for managing SQL Server database changes in source control.
License: Free To Try $249.95
Operating System: Windows
The tool can link your databases to all popular source control systems, and delivers smooth and clear workflow in a familiar interface.
By downloading dbForge SQL Tools (includes Source Control), you get 14 full-featured tools that greatly extend standard SSMS functionality and bring your productivity to the next level.
dbForge Source Control Key Features:
- Work on a central database or your own local copy
- supports two models for database development, Dedicated and Shared. The Dedicated model allows developers work with their own copies of database, while Shared model suggest that all devs work on a single shared database.
- Roll back unwanted changes
- the tool allows you to easily cancel any local changes you don't want to commit.
- Version-control scripts in working folders
- A working folder contains SQL script files that represent your database.
- Handle changes in Source Control Manager
- Perform essential SQL version control tasks visually in a handy interface
- Version-control schemas and reference data
- store and share any SQL Server object and static data.
- View changes history
- the ability to look through a full revision history of a database or a certain object and to see changes made.
Version 2.2.18: * New Git client is implemented
Version 2.1.27: * UI improvements implemented
Version 2.0.196: * Several minor user reported bugs are fixed
Version 2.0: * Support Static Data * Support for Visual Studio 2019
Version 1.4: Connectivity support for SQL Server 2019 Product now integrates into SSMS v18 Lots of Azure improvements implemented Support for TFS 2018
Version 1.3: *SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 (SP1) new syntax support *SQL Server 2017 new syntax support *The latest SQL Server Management Studio v17.2 integration support *Azure SQL Data Warehouse support