Free and easy-to-use MySQL GUI tool for essential database management tasks. Includes necessary tools for MySQL development and administration. Best fits for personal use.
Version: 8.1dbForge Studio for MySQL is a free MySQL and MariaDB front-end client for database management, administration and development.
Operating System: Windows
Devart's MySQL GUI tool provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data. dbForge Studio for MySQL now works with any MariaDB database servers, and supports all MariaDB objects types. Everyone can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts, and manage MariaDB users and privileges.
- Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x, MariaDB server versions 5.5 and 10.0, Percona and Amazon RDS
- Administration and Maintenance. Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for managing user privileges, MySQL service control, managing server variables, table maintenance, etc.
- Data Analysis
- Data Comparison and Sync
- Data Editor
- Database Backup. Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups.
- Database Explorer
- Database Refactoring. Renaming tables, columns, views, procedures, functions and indexes. Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it.
- Debugger. The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
- Exporting and Importing Data
- Flat Table Editor
- Object Editors
- Database Projects
- Query Builder
- Query Profiler. The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI.
- Schema Comparison
- SQL Editing and Execution
- Visual Database Designer
- Pluggable authentication is supported. The product provides the extended support of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.
- Connection to Sphinx Search Engine is supported
- Phrase Completion
Version 8.1: *Support for MariaDB 10.4
Version 7.4: *Google Sheets feature for easy migrating table data between MySQL tables and Google Spreadsheets*Enriched SQL documents management with Execution notifications and Transaction Reminder as well as highlighted current code line*Enhanced Code Completion with dozens of variables and functions*And more
Version 7.2: The Database Search tool has been completely redesigned for optimal search of both objects and data Visual Object Editors have been totally redesigned Redesigned Table Maintenance wizard Improved SQL document parser performance Connection through Named Pipe implemented Improved XML View and new JSON
Version 6.3: - Phrase Completion - Enhanced Command-Line Interface - Improved Data Export and Import - More Options to Customize Data Comparison and Sync
Version 5.00: * Full support of MySQL server 5.5 * Totally redesigned Security Manager * Editing of tables in join statements is enabled now * Option for numbering records added * Redesigned User Interface
Version 4.50: New tools are added: * Session Manager * Server Variables * Table Maintenance Wizard * Flush dialog box * Database Backup Wizard with some limitations * Database Restore Wizard
Version 3.00: Enhanced Database Project Schema comparison Data comparison SQL Formatting SQL syntax check Brand new Query Builder Extended Data Export Context-sensitive help Support of new table features and storage engines Summary Window