dbForge Studio for SQL Server is an integrated environment for SQL Server development, management, administration, data reporting, analysis, version-control database changes and test data generation.
Version: 6.1dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for Microsoft SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting, analysis, and a lot more.
License: Free To Try $299.95
Operating System: Windows
- Tool for source-controlling SQL databases
- Data Generator. More than 180 meaningful data generators, user-defined generator etc
- SQL Coding Assistance - code completion and formatting, SQL snippets, quick info and navigation.
- Table Designer allows to set table properties in the visual editors, edit scripts, rebuild tables and preview changes before modifying database objects
- Database Diagram
- Schema Compare allows to synchronize database schemas with complex object dependencies; Detect development errors early; create schema snapshots to capture database structure etc.
- T-SQL Code Analyzer
- Visual Index Editor
- Custom mapping for objects by their names
- Server Events Profiler
- T-SQL Debugger
- Query Profiler is an invaluable tool for detecting bottlenecks and optimization of slow query execution time
- Query Builder - use visual editors to create queries fast with a mouse click.
- Database Management - create, edit, copy, attach, detach, generate script of SQL Server Database
- Data Export and Import tools for filling a database with external source data and migrating data between systems.
- Data Compare tool for transferring data between servers
- Data Editor streamlines your work by providing comfortable editing, filtering, sorting, copying of randomly selected cells, quick data export to INSERT query
- Data Report designer is capable to generate reports in 9 formats
- Index Manager
- Unit Test tool
- Source Control
- SQL Server 2016 support
- Database Search (objects and data)
- Data Editor, Viewer Window
- Documenter for SQL Server tool
- Object filter for schema comparison
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 6.1: DevOps Automation Features
Version 5.8: New Object filter for Schema Compare Redesigned data comparison report in CSV Redesigned schema comparison report in HTML