dbox2Tradio allows you to listen to radio and watch TV channels using external helper applications.
Version: 4.5dbox2Tradio allows you to listen to radio and watch tv channels using external helper applications (xmms/xine). The shell-style script remotely accesses the dbox2 and performs any action via the (Neutrino) web-interface.
Operating System: Linux
dbox2Tradio supports bouquets and is highly user-configurable. That is, before running, you need to adjust language and helper applications. Nevermind, it's an easy task: Use the source! You need a dbox2 running Linux.
What's New in This Release:
· Bugfixes were made regarding umlauts and sportster.
· There is now a command-line parameter to manually start or stop playback mode.
· Usage information was improved.
· A new stream-grabbing feature was added.
· Grab mode was added, but is in a testing phase.
· LC_ALL was set to "ISO-8859-1".