DCC-Signaler is a SRCP based solution to control your model-railroad with your computer.
Version: 0.0.5DCC-Signaler is a SRCP based solution to control your model-railroad with your computer.
Operating System: Linux
DCC-Signaler ist eine SRCP basierte Lösung, um Ihre Modelleisenbahn mit dem Computer zu steuern.
A small interface is the link between your computer and your booster.
The advantages over the attempt of generating the signals directly by a PC are:
· Exact timing of the signals. No signal droupout with flickering of lights or non-working decoders because of bad signal-timing.
· In NMRA-mode all commands can be generated
· Multi-protocol: NMRA and Motorola-II as well as Motorola-solenoids fit seamlessly together
· No heavy system-load on your PC
What's New in This Release:
· A severe problem within the communication to the external hardware-module has been solved.