DE:Noise makes it easy to remove excessive noise in one easy-to-use tool
Version: 1.0.2DE:Noise reduces noise using novel feature-sensitive spatial filtering along with time-based optical flow methods!
License: Free To Try $149.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film). DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce the visual impact of various problems such as: noisy video (that can happen with low-light capture), CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, excessive film grain, snow, fingerprints and dust captured during film scan/transfer and printing, drop-outs and many other defects.
Here are some key features of "DE Noise":
· Pre-processing contrast controls to help enhance the noise for easier elimination.
· Smart spatial filtering controls that allow for the spatial smoothing of noise without smoothing over important features in the image sequence.
· 8 different temporal filtering methods that use optical flow motion estimation to correlate images over time in order to reduce noise and other artifacts.
· Post-processing to help punch up the result, or to undo the preprocessing contrast enhancement.
· Post sharpening option for when the denoising process makes the result softer than desired.
· 8 bits per channel (bpc) support within Premiere Pro, up to 16bpc support in Autodesk Combustion and Eyeon Fusion/Vision, and unclamped floating point support in After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion.
· Adobe After Effects 5.0 and up, including native Intel Mac support for AE CS3.
· Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and up
· Autodesk Combustion 3.04 and up
· Boris Red 3.0 and up
· eyeon Fusion/DFX+ 4.04e or Fusion/Vision 5 and up
· Final Cut Pro 6.0.1 and up
· Motion 3.0.1 and up
· The demo draws an "X" on each image if you have no registration key