DeduplicationWizard is a program for the deduplication of address tables. Deduplication can be done using the telephone number, the email address and the postal address.
Version: 4.2DeduplicationWizard is a program for the deduplication of address tables. Deduplication can be done using the telephone number, the email address and the postal address.
License: Free To Try $149.00
Operating System: Windows
When the deduplication is based on the postal address - i.e. name, street, postal code and city - the program then also considers typos, inverted words and additions. It is then a fuzzy / error-tolerant deduplication. This, of course, helps to directly reduce costs.
And with the deduplication between two files, black lists can also be considered, which can save a lot of trouble for those customers who do not wish to receive advertising.
Here is a brief overview of the features of DeduplicationWizard:
- Fast, largely automated and thus easy to use comparison of address databases for double addresses. The postal address (error
- tolerant matching), telephone number and email address can all serve as matching criteria.
- Beside the deduplication within one file, the Standard Edition of DeduplicationWizard also includes a function for deduplication between two files. In this way, customers who do not wish to receive advertising can be considered, or already existing customer addresses can be deleted from a table with addresses to be used for the acquisition of new customers.
- The results of the comparison can be processed so that the duplicate records are deleted directly in the source file, or can be saved in the form of a results or an archive file.
- The deletion log can be used to print the results of the comparison or save them as a PDF file.
Remark: Not every one of the functions described above is available in the Entry Edition (USD 149).