deliVRator - Optimize/edit QuickTime VR movies for the web
Version: 2.8deliVRator v2.0 offers the most powerful, effective QuickTime tools for optimizing and editing and QuickTime movies for the Internet. Use deliVRator to edit your QuickTime movies at the movie resource and media sample level.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Enhance the user experience of your interactive QuickTime movies on the Internet with deliVRator's optimizing tools. Test your QuickTime movies' Internet performance with deliVRator's progressive download simulator (56K modem to 100-Base LAN/intranet speed).
Protect your QuickTime movies from unauthorized modification or theft. deliVRator is carbonized to run on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X.
Here are some key features of "deliVRator":
Analyze the playback behavior of QuickTime; movies during progressive download
· simulate HTTP download from the Internet at any connection speed
Optimize the ordering of data samples of QuickTime; movie files
· easily optimize QTVR single and multinode movie files
· drag&Drop rearrangment of media samples
· edit QTVR easily with the full featured VR Node Editor
· create QTVR progressive download previews
· select opening view; pan, tilt, field of view
· create and edit hotspots; paint hotspots areas; define hotspot cursors
· add wired sprite action; auto pan, show hotspots, cubic auto level
· generate HTML for embedding QTVR
· extract panoramic images
Edit media data in place
· edit QTAtomContainer movie data
· import, export and recompress Video and Sprite images
Protect movies from unauthorized modification
· "No Save" movies prevent media theft from web sites
· Advanced Movie Security Manager.