demexp is a client/server system for direct democracies.
Version: 0.8.0demexp is a client/server system for direct democracies. demexp makes it possible to ask questions in the system, add new answers to those questions, and vote on proposed answers.
Operating System: Linux
The voting procedure used is Condorcet voting. Questions are classified, and a delegation system allows one's vote for certain questions to be assigned to a chosen delegate.
The software is tailored to the needs of the Democratic Experience project.
What's New in This Release:
· A new configuration file that supports version upgrading.
· Support for client internationalization. Translations of the (English) client into French and Esperanto.
· An experimental Web client in OCaml (using WDialog). Improvement of the Windows installer.
· Simplification of the client's interface.
· Tooltips on column titles.
· Various bugfixes in the client and the server.