Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access MySQL databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Version: 3.0Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access MySQL databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
License: Free To Try $149.95
Operating System: Windows
Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with MySQL fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to MySQL in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivaled advantage
- connection to MySQL databases directly via TCP/IP . That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for MySQL doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- DB Compatibility. ODBC Driver for MySQL supports the following database servers
MySQL servers: 0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0,
- and 23*
- MySQL Embedded servers: 0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1,
- and 0*
Version 3.0: *Now ODBC driver for macOS is distributed as a PKG package *Now ODBC driver for Linux is distributed as DEB and RPM packages *Possibility to force the ODBC 2.x behavior is added
Version 2.4: *MySQL 8 is supported *Support for sha2_password, caching_sha2_password authentications is added *Possibility to return String Types as Ansi or Unicode is added *Compatibility with MS Access is improved *Compatibility with Tableau is improved *Compatibility with Omnis Studio is improved
Version 2.3: Performance of batch operations is significantly improved Retrieving metadata for MySQL 4.1.1 and lower is improved The SSHStoragePath connection parameter is added Query Timeout option is added