Performance-optimized SSIS Data Flow Source, Lookup, and Destination components for database and cloud data sources.
Version: 1.9Devart SSIS Data Flow Components allow you to integrate database and cloud data via SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
License: Free To Try $199.95
Operating System: Windows
Devart SSIS Data Flow Components provide easy to set up cost-effective data integration using SSIS ETL engine.
They provide high performance data loading, convenient component editors, SQL support for cloud data sources and lots of data source specific features.
Devart SSIS Data Flow Components features:
- Export data from various sources to different file formats
- Import XML, CSV, and other files to cloud applications and databases
- Synchronize cloud applications and databases
- Migrate from one cloud application to another
- Replicate data from various cloud applications to relational databases
- Load data between various cloud and relational data sources
- Integrate various data sources via SSIS
- Migrate from one database to another
The list of supported data sources includes:
- Dynamics CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Marketing Cloud
- SQL Azure Data Warehouse
- Amazon Redshift
- Google BigQuery
Version 1.9: Support for Zoho CRM API v2
Version 1.8: *New FreshBooks API (alpha) is supported *The behaviour is changed: now we force using TLS 1.2 for Salesforce Marketing Cloud source
Version 1.7: Support for Marketo, a well-known cloud lead management and marketing automation solution, is added. Now users can seamlessly integrate Marketo objects with other cloud applications and databases via the SQL Server Integration Services engine.
Version 1.6: *SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) in Visual Studio 2017 is supported *Azure SQL Data Warehouse is supported *Google BigQuery is supported *Amazon Redshift is supported