Dew Lab Studio is an object oriented, multithreaded, vectorized, 64bit, Open CL enabled numerical library for Delphi / C++ 2007 / 9/10 / XE1-8 / 10 / 10.1 / 10.2 / 10.3. Supports complex numbers, math parser, optimization, signal processing, statistics...
Version: 2019Dew Lab Studio includes MtxVec math library and additional signal analysis (DSP Master) and statistical analysis (Stats Master) add-on packages.
License: Free To Try $1,199.00
Operating System: Windows
- fast object oriented numerical/matrix library
- Intel AVX 1/2, AVX-512, SSE4, Open CL and 64bit support enabled.
- optional full source build path for cross-platform support.
- super conductive memory manager allows linear scaling with number of CPU cores.
- LAPACK 3.4 based
- Complete support for complex numbers for all functions.
- Rich set of matrix and vector functions and operators.
- Solver for banded sparse matrices, Iterative sparse solvers, Direct sparse solver for non-symmetric matrices. Conversions support Banded, Dense, Sparse and Triplets matrix formats23
- probability distributions (PDF, CDF and inverse CDF function), special functions, optimization routines, random generators and distribution parameter estimation.
- fast vectorized math expression parser and evaluator1
- D and 2D FFT's, correlations and autocorrelations.
- arbitrary functions of matrix including square root of matrix and logarithm of matrix
- optimized integer math library.
- generalized Eig and SVD values
- sparse matrix eigenvalues for symmetric and generalized symmetric matrices
Statistics - Descriptive statistics - Hypothesis testing - Weighted / unweigted linear and multiple linear regression.- Weighted / unweighted non-linear regression
- Time series analysis (ARMA, ARIMA, ARAR, MA, AR, ...) - PCA, multivariante analysis, ...
Signal processing - IIR filters (Cheybshev I-II, Butterworth and Elliptic).- FIR filters (Remez and Kaiser) with complete filter design support. - Signal forecasting
- Standard and extended Kalman filters.- Spectral analysis, cross / bi spectral analysis - Conversions between forms of transfer function - Audio rec / playback with ASIO / WASAPI.- interpolated FIR filters, DCT / IDCT - real factor high accuracy fast rate conversion
Version 2019: Support for Delphi 10.3.
Version 2018: Support for Linux with Delphi 10.2.
Version 2017.R3: Greatly enhanced scripting support. Added for-loop, while-loop, if-else clauses. Getting much closer to Matlab/Scilab like syntax
Version 2017: Added support for Delphi Berlin 10.1. Performance enhancements and improved spectrogram charts.